The ESD-Series (Low Voltage DC electric screwdriver) is designed with precision "Soft-Stop" clutch prevents shock to sensitive assemblies like disk drives, plastics, and electronics. ESD management in power tools ensures product quality, cost savings and a reduction in overall ESD failures. Manufacturing engineers involved with microelectronic products are aware of the importance of controlling Electrostatic Discharge (ESD) failures. Lapses in preventing the occurrence of electrostatic discharge can affect production yields, manufacturing costs, product quality, product reliability, reputation and profitability.
- Various models that range from 0.17 lbf.in to 17.4lbf.in
- Casing designed to prevent electrostatic discharge (ESD). Surface resistance 104 Ohms.
- Preventing the occurrence of electrostatic discharge can improve production yields, manufacturing costs, product quality, product reliability, reputation and profitability.
- Precision “Soft-Stop” clutch prevents shock to sensitive assemblies.
- Can be connected with the Scout Screw Counter
- Requires a transformer power supply
- External torque adjustment scale.
- Available in Clean Room, Vacuum, and Lever models.
- Ergonomically designed clutch and body case that reduces impact and vibration transmitted in the screw fastening process.
- One way clutch – direct drive in the counter-clockwise direction for easy removal of tightened fasteners.
*All Vacuum and Clean Room models are lever start.