Compliance West HT-10KVP AC/DC Hipot Tester, 0-10KVac @ 10mA / 0-14KVdc @ 5 mA. Ships complete with cables, manual, and Calibration Certificate.
The instrument is a bench-type Dielectric Withstand Tester with AC or DC Output, designed for laboratory testing of components and insulation systems. It features automatic one button operation, with numerous safety features designed to protect the operator.
The dielectric withstand test is a test which is recognized by safety agencies worldwide as a valid criterion of safe assembly of end-use equipment. The HT-10000P is designed as a research instrument to determine the dielectric properties of component assemblies of end-use equipment. It applies a high-voltage potential between Output and Return test leads and monitors Leakage Current and watches for Dielectric Breakdown during the test. To aid in testing, the HT-10000P can be configured with or without voltage ramp time, with or without a test duration timer, and can be set to deliver high voltage after an arc has been detected to pinpoint an area of arcing.
Convenience and testing features include:
- Voltage ramp, test time and leakage limit are settable.
- Voltage ramp and test duration timer are defeatable for specialized testing.
- Testing may terminated or continued when a dielectric breakdown is detected.
- Test results are determined quickly, without operator intervention.
- The HT-10000P allows custom setups for voltage ramp, test time and leakage limit.
Create an Account
Already have an account? Login