The GFM-200A-DM is designed for testing where very high currents are needed to judge connection resistance. The front panel allows adjustment of the AC current up to 200A with a max load of 0.010Ω. The dual digital meter front panel simultaneously displays both current through and voltage across the grounding circuit of the unit under test. Provided with premium leads and alligators, manual and calibration certificate.
- Ideal for testing spot welds, bus bars, grounding straps, cables, chassis and other high current devices.
- AC Output. Adjustable current from 0-200A to any ground circuit with resistance of 0-10m Ω.
- Four-wire output voltage sensing compensates for lead resistance.
- High efficiency design results in less power consumption.
- Ergonomically designed for safety, speed and efficiency.
- Digital Meters for Current and Voltage.
- Red Flashing backlight alarm indicates outputover 205A.
- Front Panel output breaker switch.
- Flexible leads with clamps for high current.
- Large Knob for easy output adjustment.
- Power cables, manual and calibration certificate included.
- One-year calibration cycle & one year warranty.
- Ships with ANSI Cal, ILAC Cal available.