Ametek RTC158 and RTC250 Reference Temperature Calibrator, -22 to 250ºC
The RTC offers many new fantastic features, such as:
• Patent pending DLC, Dynamic Load Compensation system, for perfect temperature uniformity in the insert
• Unique intelligent sensors for plug’n’play connection
• USB connector for communication
• Easy-to-read color VGA display with perfect overview of the actual status
• Intuitive, fast and user-friendly navigation
• Lightweight and easy to carry around
• New functional carrying case design
• Multi-hole inserts covering all the most used sensor sizes
• High profile design and the well-known long lasting JOFRA quality
The new RTC series comes in three different models – A, B, and C
- RTC-A reference temperature calibrator
- RTC-B reference temperature calibrator with input for reference sensor, DLC sensor and sensor-under-test
- RTC-C reference temperature calibrator with input for reference sensor and DLC sensor
The Ametek RTC158 and RTC250 are fitted with a 160 mm (6.3 in) deep well with a diameter of 63.5 mm (2.5 in) and can be used both as dry-block calibrators and as liquid calibration baths with a magnetic stirrer.
A liquid bath and a dry-block diameter of 63.5 mm (2.5 in), which is twice the size of any other dry-block, are both new features. With these options, it is now possible to calibrate even more temperature sensors simultaneously and to calibrate large as well as odd sizes and shapes of sensors, which is not possible with the remaining product range.
The RTC158 and RTC250 can be used without an external reference sensor, but if an STS-200 reference sensor is connected directly to a B or C version or the reference thermometer DTI-1000, you will obtain better accuracies and thereby use the full potential of the calibrators.
Create an Account
Already have an account? Login