DISCONTINUED ITEM-Recommended Replacement: FLIR E96 InfraRed Thermal Imaging Camera, 640x480 Res, -4°F to 248°F (-20°C to 120°C), Interchangeable Lens
The FLIR E95 InfraRed Thermal Imaging Camera offers the superior resolution and range performance needed to quickly identify hot spots. Can detect even subtle indications of building deficiencies and moisture intrusion. Offers on-screen area measurement so you can easily quantify and document air leaks, moisture, and other building problems.
Features a 464 x 348 (161,472 pixels) IR Resolution and 640 x 480 vibrant LCD Display.
Improve Plant Reliability
Equipment failures are costly and can impact on-time delivery, so it’s important to have the right tools to find potential problems before they happen.
• High-resolution infrared detectors, up to 464 x 348, for crisp, detailed images
• Wide temperature ranges: -40°C to 120°C, 0°C to 650°C, 300°C up to 1500°C (E95)
• Superior spot-size performance for accurate temperature measurements on smaller, more distant targets
• Laser-assisted autofocus for precise identification of hot spots, even in cluttered scenes
Increase Plant Safety
The Exx-Series improves plant safety by helping you diagnose and report electrical problems before they result in fire or damage.
• Detect temperature differences down to 30 mK for immediate identification of failing components
• Interchangeable lenses, from wide angle to telephoto, offer complete coverage of near and far targets
• Lenses auto-calibrate with camera for the most precise temperature readings
• MSX® image enhancement adds the depth and detail to image
Designed to Make Your Work Easier
FLIR designed the E75, E85, and E95 to make your work faster, safer, and more efficient.
• Rapid-response touch screen with intuitive new user interface
• Convenient menu buttons allow for one-handed operation
• New folder and naming structure that makes finding images easier
• Connect over Wi-Fi to mobile devices or via METERLiNK® to FLIR clamps and multimeters
Create an Account
Already have an account? Login