Temperature and Humidity Changes in Chemical Storage
Ensure that your precious chemicals are stored at an appropriate temperature and humidity, as well as standardize chemical management and work procedures.
- Place the LR5001 Temperature and Humidity Logger in the chemical storage.
- The LR5001 measures temperature and humidity and acquires the data at constant intervals.
- The measured data can be transferred to a PC and displayed in graph format. (To display the data in graph format, the LR5091 Communication Adapter or the LR5092 Data Collector is required.)
- Acquisition and recording of temperature data at constant intervals allows monitoring to ensure the temperature in the chemical storage is kept at a constant level.
- The screen of the logger allows you to view the maximum and minimum temperatures from the start of recording.
- The logger can be used in space such as a book or musical instrument storage room whose temperature you want to keep at a constant level.