Measure the Effect of Humidity on Sea Cargo
Measure the temperature and humidity of goods transported by ship in order to maintain quality.
- The transportation of products and parts by ship to overseas destinations may influence their quality.
- The influence can be verified by measuring the temperature and humidity in the container.
- The compact and battery operated LR5001 Humidity Logger can be set anywhere easily.
- Data can be recorded at a 10-minute interval for more than 1 year. The battery life is also more than 1 year.
- Temperature and humidity during transportation to and from the destination can be measured by setting the LR5001 in the container.
- The measured data can be transferred to a PC and displayed in graph format (the LR5091 Communication Adapter is required for data transfer).