The Micro-ohmmeter 6290 can be used to accurately measure very low contact resistances of high voltage circuit breakers, switches, busbars, etc., with test currents up to 200A.
What are some of the New features of the Model 6290?
- Accurately measures low contact resistances with test currents up to 200A
- Measures resistances from 0 to 20mΩ
- Resolution of 0.1µΩ
- Analog bargraph indicator with backlit digital display
- Stores up to 200 test results
- USB interface
- Direct printout using DataView® software and a PC
- Rugged, lightweight and water-resistant
The CA7027 Fault Mapper Pro® is a hand-held graphical TDR (Time Domain Reflectometer) designed for identifying and locating faults on power and communication cables, given access to one end only.
What are some of the New features of the Model CA7027?
- 11 range scales indicating cable faults and terminations up to 19,000 ft (6000m) in feet or meters
- Detects opens, shorts, taps, faulty taps, bridge taps, splitters, high resistance, wet cables, splices and more
- Identifies impedance mismatches
- Works with twisted pair, parallel and coaxial cable
- Selectable cable impedance (25Ω, 50Ω, 75Ω, 100Ω)
- Over-voltage protection up to 250V
- Adjustable cursor assists in locating faults and termination
- Built-in tone generator for tracing and locating cables
- Auto-Ranging scale
- Large high-visibility blue electroluminescent backlit display